Who Are We?
We’re Angie and Marko. We’re a boyfriend and girlfriend photography team who love capturing unvarnished, raw, and real moments – the moments that tells who you are as a couple. Getting married is an adventure, and we’re thrilled to help our clients document the beginning steps.
What We Do
We’re just two chill, friendly people. We’ll make friends with the flower girl, the groomsmen – and your future mother-in-law. We’re so excited that we get to be part of your big moment. We’re based in Orlando, Florida but love traveling. Planning a destination in Dublin or Dubai? We’ll pack our cameras.
Our approach is to find the little details and bring them out. We do this by:
- Working with clients to make sure their dreams are realized
- Finding what’s naturally beautiful in you and your partner
- Making everyone feel comfortable before, during, and after the shoot – we help even the most camera-shy to find their flow
We want to attract couples who are looking for new and different experiences on their wedding day. More and more people are wanting to enjoy moments rather than things, and we feel you. There’s nothing like hiking to the tallest peak in the state in your wedding dress to say your vows, or jumping in a river to make a toast. Life’s too short to stay conventional!
Engagement photos are one of the most fun parts of wedding photography, and we love taking them. This is when we really start to get to know you and your story. In the mood to shout the news in a canyon or while ziplining? Totally embrace it. We’ve got your back.
It’s also a great idea to take pictures to document your wedding looks. Are you picking out a dress or suit that will help you showcase a tattoo? Obsessed with unicorn hair? We’ll take the pictures that help you say who you are. The most important thing is that you feel happy and comfortable.
Here are some other creative engagement-photo ideas:
- Did you meet at a rock-climbing studio? Do you love white-water rafting? Some of the best, most romantic candids happen while you’re in your element.
- Dive underwater – not every photo has to be on dry land!
- Think wardrobe: put on the clothes that make you happy! If you love working out together, why not throw on some running clothes and get a picture that shows you hitting the trail?
- No matter what, live relentlessly and love wildly.
Planning To Elope?
Weddings definitely don’t need to be big and flashy to be perfect! Eloping is a great way to achieve your goals of a unique wedding and host a smaller group at the same time. Let your imagination run wild! Eloping can also give you the opportunity to do more with a smaller budget. Dreaming about getting married in a far-flung treehouse in Brazil? You can make that be your thing. Elopement weddings are perfect outdoors – it captures the spontaneity of the moment.
Sending pictures to people who can’t make it to your destination wedding can help include them in the big day. We can help you choose the most flattering angle for the shot. Say cheese and get ready to share!